As a trusted partner for Polarion support, configuration, customization and training, we know how important it is to stay on the pulse of the engineering industry to continuously provide our clients with the technology they need. Our team aims to provide resources and share insights at upcoming events to help you and your organization maximize your ALM software, improve your project management processes and ensure that your product complies with industry standards. Explore our upcoming events to learn more about upcoming product development conferences and medtech events that we are hosting and attending.
- This event has passed.
Embracing Change: Ensuring Quality in Engineering Change Management through Streamlined Documentation
May 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
How can I better manage my documents?
How can I track changes in my documents or the status of approvals?
Can I recover old information or filter through the different project artifacts quickly?
How do I avoid data duplications and redundancies?
If any of these questions sound familiar, this webinar may be for you!
Documentation is critical to ensuring compliance with required industry regulations in the safe production of equipment and parts. However, despite its importance, it can be challenging to get a handle on the documentation process and the nuances of each moving part.
During this one-hour learning experience, you’ll learn how to address your most pressing documentation challenges and power efficient change management.
Get insights about:
- How to organize and manage work in an electronic system without the burden of thinking through compliance requirements
- Eliminating manual approval processes using electronic approvals and e-signatures
- Navigating and filtering documents so you can access critical data immediately
- How to avoid data duplication and other discrepancies
- The benefits of workflow-driven data management